East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014- Application Form
East Coast Railway: East Coast Railway is one of the sixteen railway zones of Indian Railway. East Coast Railway has generated a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota posts.Applications are invited from the qualified applicants of Indian origin for filling up the 46 vacant posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 27-01-2014. Further details regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 like, age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, fee procedure are given below.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 Details
- Total number of posts- 46
- Name of the posts-
- ECoR headquarters- 31 posts
- KUR- 5 posts
- WAT- 5 posts
- SBP- 5 posts
3. Pay Scale- 1900-2000
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 Fee Details
- For General and OBC candidates applying above the Grade Pay of 1900-2000 the exam fee will be Rs.60, and for candidates applying for grade pay of 1900,2000 Rs.40. Fee is fully exempted for the reserved categories.
- Fee can be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of FA and CAO East Coast Railway payable at Bhubaneshwar.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 01-01-2013.
- Age relaxation is given to the reserved categories as per the government rules.
- Candidate must possess the following qualification:
- Candidate must have the qualification of degree or its equivalent.
- Candidate must be matric passes or its equivalent with 80 words per minute in shorthand English.
- Candidate should occupy degree of ITI or its equivalent and other qualification as per the requirement of the posts.
4. Selection of the candidates must be according to their performance in sports.
How to Apply:Candidates who are eligible and interested for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 they can apply for the various posts by following procedure mentioned below:
Candidates need to fill the application form offline and attach the required photocopies of documents along with it. You are required to send the application form before 27th January, 2014. For more details you may check the official website i.e. http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
If there is any problem in understanding the examination form and if you are confused how to fill it accurately then you should take a look at the official notification first. Stay tuned, further details regarding the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 will be provided soon.