Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2014- Engineer & Assistant Post
Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2014: Kerala Forest Department (GRD) has generated notification of recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates to fill vacant posts of Project Engineer & Project Assistant. Every year applications are invited by Kerala Forest Department for recruitment of various posts in order to recruit more employees.
Aspirants can apply through online application mode from the official website. This is a good opportunity for those who are in search of govt. jobs. Applicants are required to apply before 20th January, 2014. Further details regarding Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2014 like, eligibility criteria, age limit, application procedure, are given below.
Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2014 Details
- Name of the posts-
- Project Engineer
- Project Assistant
- Above mentioned posts will be filled on the basis of Written exam and other selection procedure.
Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2014 Fee Details
Refer to official notification for information regarding application Fee.
Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing you some important details regarding the Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2014. Candidates are requested to go through these details. If candidate feels that he/she is eligible for the exam then proceed further.
- Candidate should possess his/her Graduate & Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering for Project Engineer Post & for the post of Project Assistant MCA/PGDCA.
- Candidate’s maximum age must be 65 years.
- Selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performance in written test.
- Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for detailed information.
How to Apply: Candidates who are eligible and interested for Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2014 they can apply for the post by filling online form on the official website by following few steps:
- Candidates are required to log on to the official Kerala Forest Department, and download the application form.
- Candidate is required to fill it in the prescribed manner and along with required attested copies of certificates send it to the following address:
Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
(Vigilance) & Special Officer,
Thrissur Zoological Park,
Forest Head Quarters,
If there is any problem in understanding the online procedure to fill the application form, then you should take a look at the official notification on the official website. Stay tuned, further details regarding the Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2014 will be provided soon.