Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014- Office Attendant Post
Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014: Odisha Gramya Bank (OGB) has generated notification of recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates to fill 213 vacant posts of Office Attendant .Every year applications are invited by Odisha Gramya Bank for recruitment of various posts in order to recruit more employees.
Aspirants can apply through online application mode from the official website. This is a good opportunity for those who are in search of govt. jobs. Applicants are required to apply before 1st February, 2014. Further details regarding Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014 like, eligibility criteria, age limit, application procedure, are given below.
Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014 Details
- Number of posts- 213
- Name of the posts- Office Attendant
- Above mentioned posts will be filled on the basis of Written exam and other selection procedure.
Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014 Fee Details
General & other unreserved categories will have to pay Rs.100/- whereas the reserved category candidates are required to payRs.20/- only.
Fee is to be paid in any branch of Odisha Gramya Bank or through NEFT.
Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing you some important details regarding the Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014. Candidates are requested to go through these details. If candidate feels that he/she is eligible for the exam then proceed further.
- Candidate should possess minimum of class 10th/SSC/matriculation
- Candidate’s maximum age limit must be 18-28 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performance in written test.
- Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for detailed information.
How to Apply: Candidates who are eligible and interested for Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014 they can apply for the post by filling online form on the official website by following few steps:
- Candidates are required to log on to the official site i.e. www.odishabank.in of Odisha Gramya Bank, and download the application form.
- Candidate is required to fill it in the prescribed manner and along with required attested copies of certificates send it to the following address:
Head Office, Kokila Residency,
Ananta Vihar, Pokhariput,
If there is any problem in understanding the online procedure to fill the application form, then you should take a look at the official notification on the official website i.e. www.odishabank.in. Stay tuned, further details regarding the Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014 will be provided soon.