UP TET Online Application Form 2014
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Availability Test, UPTET 2014 examination form has been issued by the board across the state for which large number of candidates apply. The Uttar Pradesh Government and Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board have conducted the UPTET exam 2014 in the state of UP to follow the basic eligibility criteria for the recruitment of teachers in the Government schools for Primary and Upper Primary level classes.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is responsible for conducting Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test in the state under the rules and regulations set by UP Government. UPTET is compulsory examination to qualify for every aspirant who wishes to become the Primary or Upper Primary Level Class Teacher in the Government schools in the state. Currently there are more than 9300 schools affiliated to UP Board for Class I-XII education out of which more than 5000 schools are for Primary and Upper Primary class education
As per latest notification UP TET 2014 Recruitment form has been released by the board on 7th jan, 2014. The students can apply from the official website of UP TET mentioned above. The students who will qualify the UP TETs exam in all categories across the state will qualify to appear in the interview.
UP TET Recruitment 2014 Details
- Name of the posts- Teachers Eligibility Test
UP TET Online Recruitment 2014 Fee Details
General & OBC Category
UP TET Recruitment 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- For primary level candidate must possess BTC, D.Ed, NTT, 2 years BTC Urdu, Graduate Degree or minimum Bachelors Degree from a recognized university.
- For upper primary teacher level the candidate must possess his/her Graduate Degree with minimum of 45% marks, with 2 year diploma in education in B.Ed with 50% marks, or 4 years special education diploma with 50% marks.
- Applicants who are interested in the UP TET they will be selected on the basis of Entrance exam in which they need to secure 60% marks.
How To Apply: Candidates who are eligible and interested for UP TET Recruitment 2014 they can apply for the post by filling online form on the official website i.e. www.upgov.nic.in by following few steps:
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. www.upgov.nic.in
- Fill all the detailed information as required in the application form, Candidate should take due care while entering his/her details.
- Now click on submit button.
- You will be registered for the recruitment exam.
If there is any problem in understanding the online procedure to fill the application form, then you should take a look at the official notification on the official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com. Stay tuned, further details regarding the UP TET Recruitment 2014 will be provided soon.